While economics might not be the most popular academic discipline, Matt Kibbe, President & CEO of FreedomWorks, makes the case for the importance of studying economics and how it can affect your opportunities in life.
- Conservatives promote the ideas of free markets, opportunity, and less government intrusion in the marketplace
- Economics defined is to understand how you and others can coordinate to solve problems
- Austrian School of economic thought has influenced many on the political right, including ideas from F.A. Hayek and Ludwig von Mises
- What is Austrian Economics?
- The Road to Serfdom
- The Man Who Saved Capitalism
- The Virtues of Free Markets